Operating with our own up to date equipment is the most important factor that keeps Midwest Demolition Company competitive.
- It keeps our cost down which can passed down to our customers.
- The equipment is available to our crews instantaneously without the need of using equipment from a Rental Company when that equipment becomes available.
- We have the most modernized/updated equipment for the performance of whatever task we need to complete in order for to complete our contract in a timely fashion.
- The specialized selective demolition, floor prep and removal equipment and the trained personnel enables us to perform any project safely and on time.
- All of our equipment is regularly maintained, tested for safety prior to being put to work on a project.
Our Brokk 180 is one of the most advanced concrete removal pieces of equipment available in today's market.
A 36" concrete vault is not a problem for the Brokk180, nor hammering a concrete ceiling from underneath. It can crawl up the stairs and go through a 32" opening.
Removing floors of any type has never been easier than with the Terminator 2000.
We own a fleet of Terminator 2000's. These can remove carpet, floor tile, wood flooring, ceramic, stone tile, and many other types of floor covering leaving only the minimum amount of mastic on the floor.
It easily fits through standard door openings and elevators. We own both propane and electric powered terminators.
We have numerous bobcats in our fleet along with grapple buckets, concrete breakers, augers and forks.
Our roll-off trucks are used to haul the debris offsite.